Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The speed in turn icon
When the engine is not running, the speed icon in the turn glows green as soon as the engine is started, a yellow triangle appears, which means this icon, how to remove it from the screen using orBit

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-01-2024, 08:05 PM)olexa35 Wrote: When the engine is not running, the speed icon in the turn glows green as soon as the engine is started, a yellow triangle appears, which means this icon, how to remove it from the screen using orBit

You have conflicting configuration somewhere. I don't read Russian but you have two different buttons for the same "curve assists" function which the symbol represents.   
Controlled by 148 CURVE SPEED SUPPORT in Orbit. 
But I am very curios can you send a picture in English.
I believe that Curve Speed Assist only works if the country you are in has the highways mapped out. Other wise you get the yellow icon when the car starts. Disable in config to remove the buttons.
Still does not explain why there are two of the same icon on the screen though.
(03-08-2024, 12:52 AM)IMAY2023 Wrote: Still does not explain why there are two of the same icon on the screen though.

I see the same image/icon but not the same text, curious of translation?

Actually translated it's two different things with same icon

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I see; thank you. I don't know which config settings enables those two but looks like different than 

148. CURVE SPEED SUPPORT > With Curve Speed Warning, with Curve Speed Assist  which I enabled and I have the same one button "curve speed support"
Curious to enable and test if possible.