Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E-sim
Im getting error message

Security level 17 for the CAM is required for this DID, but we don't have a pin for this level stored in the car profile!
Use Set PIN button on ECU Tools tab to add this PIN to the profile if you have it.

how to get this pin code for TCAM module
Can you share please what you are trying to do; screenshots etc always helpful.
(02-25-2024, 03:18 PM)x119 Wrote: Can you share please what you are trying to do; screenshots etc always helpful.

im at tcam module and trying to read T-sim EID

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-25-2024, 03:18 PM)x119 Wrote: Can you share please what you are trying to do; screenshots etc always helpful.

im trying connect car modem to internet, tried to fit local sim card into upper console, tried enable sim card from config list, but no luck. car not getting any LTE/4G signal

car is imported from us into eu 

any tips?

need to change TCAM module?
you most likely need to change the TCAM module since its differnt markets. I am in the same posistion as you and i cant get LTE/4G to work either. SOS button is flashing all the time. 

There are different partnumbers for US TCAM and EU TCAM. 

I havent been in contact with dealer yet to verify this but i think you need to order a brand new one from dealer with your VIN. Here in sweden a new TCAM will be around 1000 USD
(02-28-2024, 06:19 PM)nelda Wrote: you most likely need to change the TCAM module since its differnt markets. I am in the same posistion as you and i cant get LTE/4G to work either. SOS button is flashing all the time. 

There are different partnumbers for US TCAM and EU TCAM. 

I havent been in contact with dealer yet to verify this but i think you need to order a brand new one from dealer with your VIN. Here in sweden a new TCAM will be around 1000 USD

on what software/firmware update is your polestar? wondering if software updates do any changes on user sim card

btw for admins, my polestar is on old 2.7 fw and orbit do not delete fault codes, to do it im using cheap x-diag tool
its pretty old 1.9 at the moment.