Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bigger wheels on V60
Hello. I changed the wheels on my V60. I went from 225 50 17, to 235 45 18, both OE. Now I have the problem, namely, with the original configuration (17"), I have an error on Vida about "tire size" and last night it gave me an error that all the wheels are deflated. If I change the size and circumference with Orbit, it gives me an error on ASDM and BCM "incompatible programming" and it gives me an error on board City Safety and Pilot Assist. Do you have any ideas?
2019 Volvo V60
I think you have to reset ASDM config with OrBit
I had a problem with my XC60. The OEM wheels were 265/35R22, and I used 275/40R22 as summer wheels. The car couldn't accept that dimension, so I disabled the TPMS when they were on the car.
(01-29-2024, 10:28 AM)paunionutz Wrote: Hello. I changed the wheels on my V60. I went from 225 50 17, to 235 45 18, both OE. Now I have the problem, namely, with the original configuration (17"), I have an error on Vida about "tire size" and last night it gave me an error that all the wheels are deflated. If I change the size and circumference with Orbit, it gives me an error on ASDM and BCM "incompatible programming" and it gives me an error on board City Safety and Pilot Assist. Do you have any ideas?

If you change your wheel size, I recommend do it official way. It costs only $50 via VIDA.  + $85 VIDA subscription. $19.28 per wheel and tire; not so expensive.   
Now, you can do it from Orbit but every time before the service, you'll need to revert back to original settings and that would cause the same errors on VIDA unless you are planning to put the original wheels back before visiting the service.
(01-30-2024, 06:32 AM)IMAY2023 Wrote:
(01-29-2024, 10:28 AM)paunionutz Wrote: Hello. I changed the wheels on my V60. I went from 225 50 17, to 235 45 18, both OE. Now I have the problem, namely, with the original configuration (17"), I have an error on Vida about "tire size" and last night it gave me an error that all the wheels are deflated. If I change the size and circumference with Orbit, it gives me an error on ASDM and BCM "incompatible programming" and it gives me an error on board City Safety and Pilot Assist. Do you have any ideas?

If you change your wheel size, I recommend do it official way. It costs only $50 via VIDA.  + $85 VIDA subscription. $19.28 per wheel and tire; not so expensive.   
Now, you can do it from Orbit but every time before the service, you'll need to revert back to original settings and that would cause the same errors on VIDA unless you are planning to put the original wheels back before visiting the service.

I don't mind configuring them with Orbit, but the problem is that I get errors on ASDM and BCM, that they are not configured correctly, after changing the size and circumference
2019 Volvo V60