Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VOLVO ON CALL Subscription.
For those who would like to activate VOLVO On Call, 
There is a %10 discount at https://vip.steingoldvolvocars.com/ 
I just purchased yesterday night for $180 instead of $200 for a year and I can use the app. 
After the "Your order is completed" email, you may need to call VOLVO and get a new PIN if your complementary subscription has already ended. It takes less than 10 minutes.
A lot of things in the USA are cheaper except Volvo on call. I renewed last year for 63 euro and that's for 2 years.
(01-09-2024, 07:36 AM)Sodertalje Wrote: A lot of things in the USA are cheaper except Volvo on call. I renewed last year for 63 euro and that's for 2 years.

Probably has more to do with the higher cost of the cellular connection in the USA being passed among.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unless you have a lot more options in the app that we have here in Sweden, the price in America is insane. Voc yearly subscription costs 390 sek.

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk
My Volvo on Call subscription is expired. Can I just buy this?

Volvo on call sveden

In my country they said that I must Activate Volvo on call and this cost 150€ (activation and 1 year subscription) and subscription for second year is 50€+ so 200€ for 2 years.

I`m not shure what will happen if I buy extension for subscription from that link. You need to send them licence plate number or VIN number so probably if purchase can be made then also Volvo on call can work?
(02-11-2024, 08:58 AM)OrangePower Wrote: My Volvo on Call subscription is expired. Can I just buy this?

Volvo on call sveden

In my country they said that I must Activate Volvo on call and this cost 150€ (activation and 1 year subscription) and subscription for second year is 50€+ so 200€ for 2 years.

I`m not shure what will happen if I buy extension for subscription from that link. You need to send them licence plate number or VIN number so probably if purchase can be made then also Volvo on call can work?

I buyed a car with expired subscription and dealer said I need to go to them and pay a ridiculous price of 100Euro. After I found the website you have, ordered from it and my subscribtion was renewed than called the dealer and asked them to update the car info with my details and everything whent smoothly.  I am also in Europe.
(04-29-2024, 04:49 PM)cor.vid.rec Wrote:
(02-11-2024, 08:58 AM)OrangePower Wrote: My Volvo on Call subscription is expired. Can I just buy this?

Volvo on call sveden

I buyed a car with expired subscription and dealer said I need to go to them and pay a ridiculous price of 100Euro. After I found the website you have, ordered from it and my subscribtion was renewed than called the dealer and asked them to update the car info with my details and everything whent smoothly.  I am also in Europe.

Perfect! I fothot to say that I did the same thing. I buy it from that link and my car became visible in VOVLO app on my phone and it works perfect.

Volvo on call sveden

Thank you for the link, I just purchased 1 year extension yesterday and today my active VoC subscription has been extended from Sept 2024 to Sep 2025 without any problems.
PS: I live in Turkiye (Turkey) but had to choose another country from the list since Turkiye was not listed.
I`m glad I can help.
Super.
I have also bought it, everything works great, also selected a different country since mine is not listed...
ty for the link