Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there a way to show the IMEI of internal modem
We have kind of a central regulatory enforcer in our country and all cellular devices with IMEI must be registered with their central IMEI database. Long story short , is there any way to read the imei of internal modem with orbit?
Do you have a Sensus or iCUP/Android based IHU?
(12-11-2023, 05:57 PM)A-P Wrote: Do you have a Sensus or iCUP/Android based IHU?

Sensus
ECU Tools:
VCM > Read Data By Identifier > Mobile Modem IMEI Number
Quick feedback guys,

Querying the Mobile Modem IMEI Number from ECU Tools: VCM > Read Data By Identifier returns the imei number in an odd format such as 3i3m3e3i3n3u3m3b3e3r3o3d3d3x3y , i had to remove all extra ‘3’s in order to find my 15 digit real imei (imeinumberoddxy). Maybe in the next release trimming all extra ‘3’s before returning the imei number would be better.

FYI
(12-24-2023, 09:35 PM)d-cngz Wrote: Quick feedback guys,

Querying the Mobile Modem IMEI Number from ECU Tools: VCM > Read Data By Identifier returns the imei number in an odd format such as 3i3m3e3i3n3u3m3b3e3r3o3d3d3x3y , i had to remove all extra ‘3’s in order to find my 15 digit real imei (imeinumberoddxy). Maybe in the next release trimming all extra ‘3’s before returning the imei number would be better.

FYI

Interesting - I’ll validate behaviour with DSA. What is shown will likely be as returned by the diagnostic response - same as if you were to query with any other program.
(12-12-2023, 09:20 AM)x119 Wrote: ECU Tools:
VCM > Read Data By Identifier > Mobile Modem IMEI Number

Is it any different for AAOS cars? Couldn’t find this one on my friends 2023 XC60