Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Retrofit Keyless Entry
(03-23-2024, 07:50 PM)Aliaksandr Wrote: I understand that all 4 antennas are needed. But I want to install only 2 handles. Access will work, but there will be an error in the block. Did I understand correctly?

That's what the folks already responded to your question. Yes it will work, yes it will leave errors in the Control Unit.
Can anybody who has done this take a photo of how you have runt the handle-cable? I've found it hard to find a path that does not slightly touch the window when moving it down.
V60 2020 
(03-31-2024, 03:11 PM)Pliind Wrote: Can anybody who has done this take a photo of how you have runt the handle-cable? I've found it hard to find a path that does not slightly touch the window when moving it down.

There is one cable tie hole directly under the front hinge of the door handle and there are two clippy things where you can store the cable. Then I've passed through the doorcard where the cable for the doorlock does. All the way allong with all the cables in the door. And back out, to the Door to car Connector.

Additional Info for everyone trying to retrofit this: the polarity of the antennas does not matter. Or I've guessed them all three correct on the first try (12.5% chance i don't think so)

Edit: here the only photo i clould show this on

(the silver bits are sound dampening)
(04-03-2024, 11:28 AM)pdcraft Wrote:
(03-31-2024, 03:11 PM)Pliind Wrote: Can anybody who has done this take a photo of how you have runt the handle-cable? I've found it hard to find a path that does not slightly touch the window when moving it down.

There is one cable tie hole directly under the front hinge of the door handle and there are two clippy things where you can store the cable. Then I've passed through the doorcard where the cable for the doorlock does. All the way allong with all the cables in the door. And back out, to the Door to car Connector.

Additional Info for everyone trying to retrofit this: the polarity of the antennas does not matter. Or I've guessed them all three correct on the first try (12.5% chance i don't think so)

Edit: here the only photo i clould show this on

(the silver bits are sound dampening)

Thanks, i was actually wondering about the routing from the rubber thing to the handle, but i got this photo from paunionutz i think i kind of understand :p     
V60 2020 
I have now succeeded with my keyless retrofit. 
It's been a long way coming to this point. I would for the sake of the projects budget and your mental health (searching all pins and connectors is tormenting)  try to aquire everything at a junkyard. 

What you will need:

FR, FL, RR, RL door harnesses from a car with keyless (it's technically possible to add pins to your harnesses but you will need to find donor/names of these terminals and connectors and pin them onto your own harness, front harness connector is also very hard to open. 

One front and one rear cut pillar connector (id recommend an extra rear connector if your connector doesnt have enough pins / you damage pins during extraction) 

4x handles with LED (all handles with LED have keyless) it's very good to buy these from a junkyard as you will not need to buy new handles + paint.

3x antennas, these can be any antennas you can get hold of. 

1x antenna holder (as mentioned in the beggining of the thread, it clicks in nicely under your trunk floor)

Cut harnesses from a junkyard cars CEM (FL and F0) (fun fact, F0 and D connector for your speakersystem are the same) 
My aliexpress link i posted here fits both these terminals) FL however i had to extract from a cut harness from another car. 

I understand now that a guide will be pages and pages long as there are so many parts to this, like how to remove all harnesses and everything from all your doors, how to rebuild the door again etc etc. So i'll just offer help to anybody else needing help explaining any part of the process that might take a while to grasp ( i myself have read this thread atleast 20x times just finding new peices of information i missed/did not understand at first. )
V60 2020 
Also for others with manual boot, you need a lock button or you will draw up a fault code. Going to try to find one and pin into cem is my plan. I guess it should work? I slam the boot myself and the car locks? F0 3 is ground, F0 12 is signal

Button: 32331199
V60 2020