Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CEM and VGM not found
Hi , did some one recently tried to decode CEM and VGM pin woth Android Automotive 2.10 version.  I followed all steps with vida and wireshark but orbit doesn't found any keys ? . My 3 days with vida expires tomorrow ?
(06-22-2023, 01:30 AM)zhdanov.soutien@gmail.com Wrote: Hi , did some one recently tried to decode CEM and VGM pin woth Android Automotive 2.10 version.  I followed all steps with vida and wireshark but orbit doesn't found any keys ? . My 3 days with vida expires tomorrow ?
You bought the configuration on vida and "Wiresharked" during install?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
I'm also on 2.10 and about to try cracking the capture file through Orbit.  But at the moment, I have no idea how to activate my Orbit subscription lol.  Will keep you posted if I succeed.
(06-22-2023, 08:28 PM)joepro Wrote: I'm also on 2.10 and about to try cracking the capture file through Orbit.  But at the moment, I have no idea how to activate my Orbit subscription lol.  Will keep you posted if I succeed.

Correction, I'm on 2.9.  However, the process failed for me as well.

From VIDA, I ordered a 'Configuration test' and installed it while Wireshark was running.
OrBit is unable to get the PINs from the VIDA diagnostics log file (NO CEM PIN info found in this log) and also unable to get it from the wireshark capture file (Failed running PIN Crack)
(06-23-2023, 01:10 PM)约埃普罗 Wrote:
(06-22-2023, 08:28 PM)约埃普罗 Wrote: 我也在第2.10点正准备尝试通过轨道破解捕获文件。但目前,我不知道如何激活我的轨道订阅。如果我成功了会随时通知你的。

更正一下,我在2.9.然而,这个过程对我来说也失败了。

从维达,我订购了一个"配置测试",并安装它的时候,韦雷塞克正在运行。
欧比特无法从维达诊断日志文件(没有在此日志中发现的CEM密码信息)中获得别针,也无法从维基沙克捕获文件(失败运行别针裂纹)中获得别针。

您的操作可能有问题。请更改到其他计算机,然后重试。
我刚刚计算了PIN
(06-22-2023, 01:30 AM)zhdanov.soutien@gmail.com Wrote: Hi , did some one recently tried to decode CEM and VGM pin woth Android Automotive 2.10 version.  I followed all steps with vida and wireshark but orbit doesn't found any keys ? . My 3 days with vida expires tomorrow ?

Did you manage to get it?  I am on 2.10 as well.
I always have trouble matching all the screen names to the emails to support, but we may have gotten this one.

The issue I think we have is when using a USB Ethernet adapter. There is no problem with that, it works fine for VIDA and OrBit. But wireshark, it seems doesn't treat the device like an installed network adapter. So when you start a capture, either those communications are missed, or the capture is of the "USB communications" rather than the network.

If you have this specific issue, you use a USB adapter and OrBit doesn't find PINs in a proper capture. you can send your wireshark file to me at support email, I will see if I can pull the information out from the USB capture, I have been able to do it and crack the PINs. Obviously I don't want to make that a regular thing hehe, I am thinking about how to handle it, I need to find my USB Ethernet adapter around here somewhere and do some testing with Wireshark to see if there is a pocess to properly capture. Or I am looking at if I could simply make OrBit handle the USB capture log since the info is in there.
I needed to have promiscuous mode for mine to correctly log.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk