10-02-2026, 06:32 PM
Hi
I have v90 2017 and want to replace rear tailligts to new version controlled by lin-bus and i have trouble to figure out the data pattern
Here is a bit log from a v90 year 25
I have figure out databits B0-B1 and B4-B7 but B2 and B3 i dont figure out yet..
B2 and B3 maybe adress together with CRC-8-algoritm (there is 4 taillights id to adress)
I have a testrigg to send to my new taillights on bench and with recorded data i can send and taillights works, but if i change a bit for example only lit the dimligts i get error...
Does anyone have some more information about this?
I have v90 2017 and want to replace rear tailligts to new version controlled by lin-bus and i have trouble to figure out the data pattern
Here is a bit log from a v90 year 25
I have figure out databits B0-B1 and B4-B7 but B2 and B3 i dont figure out yet..
B2 and B3 maybe adress together with CRC-8-algoritm (there is 4 taillights id to adress)
I have a testrigg to send to my new taillights on bench and with recorded data i can send and taillights works, but if i change a bit for example only lit the dimligts i get error...
Does anyone have some more information about this?

