Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
005 Engine
As we all know 374 adds the Polestar mapping to the gearbox, giving it some higher revs and a bit more aggressive shifting. I checked option 005 and saw the original engine values for my car. It shows HP/Torque value. If you check the Polestar website, it gives you the optimized Polestar Values. These values are also under 005. Since they can change the gearbox mapping by changing a configuration bit, wouldn't it be possible to do the same with the engine mapping?
(05-14-2023, 10:40 AM)Sodertalje Wrote: As we all know 374 adds the Polestar mapping to the gearbox, giving it some higher revs and a bit more aggressive shifting. I checked option 005 and saw the original engine values for my car. It shows HP/Torque value. If you check the Polestar website, it gives you the optimized Polestar Values. These values are also under 005. Since they can change the gearbox mapping by changing a configuration bit, wouldn't it be possible to do the same with the engine mapping?

which engine do you have? I have t4 and couldnt find option for polestar upgraded engine

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
(05-14-2023, 01:06 PM)dominik.alam Wrote:
(05-14-2023, 10:40 AM)Sodertalje Wrote: As we all know 374 adds the Polestar mapping to the gearbox, giving it some higher revs and a bit more aggressive shifting. I checked option 005 and saw the original engine values for my car. It shows HP/Torque value. If you check the Polestar website, it gives you the optimized Polestar Values. These values are also under 005. Since they can change the gearbox mapping by changing a configuration bit, wouldn't it be possible to do the same with the engine mapping?

which engine do you have? I have t4 and couldnt find option for polestar upgraded engine

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Hi, T8
Remember , a lot of the values you see are information only. I.e they're the build information / spec. 

Only certain CEM values update other items in the car. 

Plenty of chat on here is a specific Polestar thread. The understanding that we have is Polestar ECM map is loaded by software. Polestar TCM is via CEM configuration i.e the software is already present. OrBit is about enabling rather than installing (at current!).
I'd be happy to figure out a way to copy my polestar tune from my v60 for anyone with a t8. Smile