VCM-U105000 - Backup battery lifetime exceeded
#31
From where to get the VCM PIN?
Reply
#32
capture while vida session or pay for it.
Reply
#33
Joined the club today...  Confused

   
Reply
#34
Well, I had a WireShark capture for total upgrade.
I used the Orbit Key finder function and Orbit found two keys. CEM PIN and VCM 01 (programing PIN) 
I tried the reset battery routine and entered the VCM key that Orbit found. However, the procedure failed due to wrong pin according to the logs.
Reply
#35
我购买了VCM PIN,然后解决了这个问题。
Reply
#36
https://youtu.be/Efz1Vz7g3Cg?is=3SwmsCHuwKaDHeCg

Software orbit…

(06-24-2026, 02:38 PM)A1D1 Wrote: 我购买了VCM PIN,然后解决了这个问题.

¿Cuál es el precio?
Reply
#37
(06-24-2026, 02:38 PM)A1D1 Wrote: 我购买了VCM PIN,然后解决了这个问题。

Hey bro, how and where did you get it? I need that Pin as well.
Reply
#38
(01-17-2026, 06:56 AM)McNight Wrote: Hey guys ! I think I found solution on yt:

"I was able to clear the message. After replacing the VCM battery, I performed a factory reset on the center display (twice). Then I disconnected the battery ground cable for about 30 minutes. After reconnecting the cable, the message disappeared."

Good Luck!

I don't know what happened, but my two-year-old daughter was playing in the car and messed up all the settings (she might have restored the factory settings); I haven't had that error for two weeks now.
XC90 2017 2.0 T6 MOMENTUM FROM USA TO EU (PL)
Reply
#39
Has anyone from the UK had success following the video linked by trasgu_driver on a 2018/19 XC90 (sensus)?
If so, where did you get the VCM pin from? Guessing that's needed in addition to the CEM pin?
I have joined the Volvo On Call Service Required club in the last month and dont want to pay Volvo £400+ to sort it but also dont want to fork out $225 for OrBit (plus a battery) if its not going to clear the error.
Reply
#40
(08-06-2026, 02:01 PM)chrism91 Wrote: Has anyone from the UK had success following the video linked by trasgu_driver on a 2018/19 XC90 (sensus)?
If so, where did you get the VCM pin from? Guessing that's needed in addition to the CEM pin?
I have joined the Volvo On Call Service Required club in the last month and dont want to pay Volvo £400+ to sort it but also dont want to fork out $225 for OrBit (plus a battery) if its not going to clear the error.
For what I understood, we need to get VIDA access to be able to get the pin, which for us in the UK is not that simple. Orbit can do it but we need to get hands on the pin first.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)