Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Retrofit Keyless Entry
(03-10-2024, 11:43 PM)Sir0cco Wrote: For the next ones then Smile

Pure Gold!

I also got more pictures from paunionutz. 

This is the last connector for the rear antenna. 

My google-fu brings me to beleive that his is the part-nr for the FL connector 31268607. Can only find russian sites for aquiring however...

If anybody can name the pin perhaps we can find something on aliexpress like for the FO connector Smile

V60 2020 
I just finished  the system and is working. The only problem remains rear left led handle (the right one start working). I  checked again connectors, wiring, pins and all is good. When i activate  left rear handle light, is working, but when i unlock the car this one stay off. Any ideas?
2019 Volvo V60
(03-11-2024, 06:31 PM)Pliind Wrote:

Pure Gold!

My google-fu brings me to beleive that his is the part-nr for the FL connector 31268607. Can only find russian sites for aquiring however...

If anybody can name the pin perhaps we can find something on aliexpress like for the FO connector Smile

https://mk4-wiki.denkdose.de/artikel/bcm/bcm_ausbauen there is a very similar Ford Plug and in some kind of forum they found out that these are just standard 0.64 Pins in there
https://mou.sr/3v6O9c0 maybe these?! i've ordered 100 of them so i can test but currently i need my car Wink
As i can see you guys managed to solve my a and b pillar issues. I have vacation in 2 weeks, so I will tackle the project again
(03-11-2024, 10:53 PM)pdcraft Wrote:

Pure Gold!

https://mk4-wiki.denkdose.de/artikel/bcm/bcm_ausbauen there is a very similar Ford Plug and in some kind of forum they found out that these are just standard 0.64 Pins in there
https://mou.sr/3v6O9c0 maybe these?! i've ordered 100 of them so i can test but currently i need my car Wink
As i can see you guys managed to solve my a and b pillar issues. I have vacation in 2 weeks, so I will tackle the project again

Welcome back to the jungle Big Grin  I'm happy you have not given up all hope yet. Please get back with feedback on the last pins it will be the last peice of the puzzle. 

Also during my inspection of the harnesses i think it's possible if somebody wants to do a shortcut they can use the hole in the door connectors where the mirror cameras cable should come through (only works ofcourse if you do not have cameras in your mirrors.. Smile )

the harness i bought was with camera so this is occupied but for somebody just pulling the one wire through it is an option.
V60 2020 
I came back with an answer. In my case, the rear left handle led, not worked, because of an faulty door module. I replaced the module (RDM) and now everything works.  
Now i'm thinking to install foot movement sensor
2019 Volvo V60
(03-14-2024, 09:24 PM)Pliind Wrote:

Pure Gold!

Welcome back to the jungle Big Grin  I'm happy you have not given up all hope yet. Please get back with feedback on the last pins it will be the last peice of the puzzle. 

Also during my inspection of the harnesses i think it's possible if somebody wants to do a shortcut they can use the hole in the door connectors where the mirror cameras cable should come through (only works ofcourse if you do not have cameras in your mirrors.. Smile )

the harness i bought was with camera so this is occupied but for somebody just pulling the one wire through it is an option.

Here is the part number 30656698 for the repair terminal you need for the most part of the CEM connector.  Check this out for the other two types.  The bigger ones are for high amp circuits. Yours is just a signal same as the parking sensors.
I just came from 4 hours of mounting my first harness, lots of knowledge richer. Paunionutz has been my support and expert through this process and I'm so appreciative for his help. 
I'll start peicing together a guide for the harness and steps to mounting it in each door when i've completed the harness swaps (1/4) done!

I have analysed the rear harnesses and my conclusion is that the only difference is the antenna and handle-connector. so just adding these two connectors atleast for the back doors is same result and you will not be deprived of any connector for other higher-spec features (my rear harnesses came from a v60 polestar). Will add more information when i've done a front door but next project is the right rear door. If anybody wants any images or anything from that process let me know, i have som photos already but might have missed something.
V60 2020 
(03-15-2024, 10:31 PM)IMAY2023 Wrote:

Pure Gold!

Here is the part number 30656698 for the repair terminal you need for the most part of the CEM connector.  Check this out for the other two types.  The bigger ones are for high amp circuits. Yours is just a signal same as the parking sensors.

So you are saying the 2 for the rear antenna in the FL connector are the same as the one in the FO connector? or would it be 30656637?
V60 2020 
(03-15-2024, 11:18 PM)Pliind Wrote:
(03-11-2024, 06:31 PM)Pliind Wrote: Pure Gold!

So you are saying the 2 for the rear antenna in the FL connector are the same as the one in the FO connector? or would it be 30656637?

The part number 30656698 is the smallest PIN on the CEM connectors. "The purple side" of the connector (from the picture above).  The blue socket has two sizes and  part 30656637 goes to blue side. Now, I don't know which side you need to connect for your retro fit all the three connectors have the same three sizes.
(03-16-2024, 06:15 AM)IMAY2023 Wrote:
(03-15-2024, 11:18 PM)Pliind Wrote:
(03-11-2024, 10:53 PM)pdcraft Wrote: https://mk4-wiki.denkdose.de/artikel/bcm/bcm_ausbauen there is a very similar Ford Plug and in some kind of forum they found out that these are just standard 0.64 Pins in there

The part number 30656698 is the smallest PIN on the CEM connectors. "The purple side" of the connector (from the picture above).  The blue socket has two sizes and  part 30656637 goes to blue side. Now, I don't know which side you need to connect for your retro fit all the three connectors have the same three sizes.

It's the purple side. So it should be the same terminal in FL and FO in other words for the keyless retrofit.
V60 2020