Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Central lock switches rear doors V60
My car did not have the switches in the rear door for the central lock.
You can add them easily as, at least with my car, they are pre wired. The connector was behind the door panel.

Add the switches and plug in the connector. Then change the following config bit:

086 Central Lock Switches: 03 Central Lock Switches in both front doors and switches in both rear doors.

Aaand it works  Angel
Did you try to find the setting for child-lock as well?
BR
may I know which model year of your v60? my v60 also doesn't come with rear door swithes, but I can't see the pre-wired cable behind the grill.
Now I wonder if this is similar for the automatic child lock switch... will see if I can get one on eBay.
(02-27-2023, 06:15 PM)andyliwei Wrote: may I know which model year of your v60? my v60 also doesn't come with rear door swithes, but I can't see the pre-wired cable behind the grill.

You have to take the door panel off to see the connector.
(02-28-2023, 07:47 AM)Sodertalje Wrote:
(02-27-2023, 06:15 PM)andyliwei Wrote: may I know which model year of your v60? my v60 also doesn't come with rear door swithes, but I can't see the pre-wired cable behind the grill.

I found it, but rear left door button only lock single door, is it correct?
(03-01-2023, 04:00 PM)andyliwei Wrote:
(02-28-2023, 07:47 AM)Sodertalje Wrote:

I found it, but rear left door button only lock single door, is it correct?

Jep, correct.
- MY2020 V60 T8 Polestar Engineered, Full options
I fitted 2 rear door switches from a XC90, and although they fit perfectly, they do not function. Do you have part numbers for the ones that fit V60?
(03-14-2023, 12:45 PM)Sodertalje Wrote: I fitted 2 rear door switches from a XC90, and although they fit perfectly, they do not function. Do you have part numbers for the ones that fit V60?

I think the part is general module for all model,i check v60 park no.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)