Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CEM PIN decrypted problem
Bonjour, je crée un nouveau sujet sur ce forum car j’ai un problème de décodage du code PIN CEM.
J’ai acheté Orbit pour les versions Sensus et décode le code PIN Cem

Cependant, je ne pensais pas qu’il était nécessaire d’utiliser VIDA Officiel pour extraire les LOGs et ensuite les étudier en orbite

J’ai utilisé un VPN connecté au Canada pour accéder au site *****CarBook***re, cependant il m’est impossible d’acheter l’abonnement car l’affichage du site me limite...
J’ai l’impression qu’il reconnaît que je suis basé en FRANCE

J’ai encore VIDA Official à installer mais je n’ai pas le compte validé avec l’abonnement.

Donc, si quelqu’un peut m’aider en utilisant le PC à distance avec votre compte pour extraire les journaux, je peux les payer pour ce service si nécessaire Smile

Ou s’il y a une autre solution qui m’intéresse, merci

Désolé si ce n’est pas le bon endroit pour poser ce problème.
Avec OrBit pas besoin de vida si tu payes le décryptage.

C'est le grand avantage pour les pays qui ne permettent pas d'avoir vida comme la France.

BEAUCOUP plus simple que d'avoir les log ou Wireshark.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Merci BeachBoy for support en français ;-)

The problem with the US/Canada access to VIDA, trying to use Volvotechinfo.com outside the "allowed" countries...even if you can get past the restrictions to get an account and purchase VIDA subscription, you can't order software for the non-US/Can VIN through the system.
Ah yes that's what I thought I understood a little later on certain forums so indeed this solution should be forgotten for Europe, it's crazy that Volvo is doing everything to block unlike other brands x).

Thank you BeachBoy for your message in French so I took the Orbit for $225 but I didn't find how it can decrypt the Pin without VIDA LOG or maybe I missed something
(10-01-2023, 06:03 PM)Megailo Wrote: Ah yes that's what I thought I understood a little later on certain forums so indeed this solution should be forgotten for Europe, it's crazy that Volvo is doing everything to block unlike other brands x).

Thank you BeachBoy for your message in French so I took the Orbit for $225 but I didn't find how it can decrypt the Pin without VIDA LOG or maybe I missed something
Just need your VIN send by email and they will work magic!

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
(10-01-2023, 03:44 PM)Power6 Wrote: Merci BeachBoy for support en français ;-)

The problem with the US/Canada access to VIDA, trying to use Volvotechinfo.com outside the "allowed" countries...even if you can get past the restrictions to get an account and purchase VIDA subscription, you can't order software for the non-US/Can VIN through the system.

@Power6 - ok understand that soft is no no. But is it still sufficient though to get a magic file using wireshark?
(10-19-2023, 09:31 PM)Sir0cco Wrote:
(10-01-2023, 03:44 PM)Power6 Wrote: Merci BeachBoy for support en français ;-)

@Power6 - ok understand that soft is no no. But is it still sufficient though to get a magic file using wireshark?

It does only work if you can order/install software for the car. You need to do that to get the information needed to crack the PIN(s)
@Power6, Any solution for cars which are sold in Russia? Starting from September 2023 all those cars are blocked for SW download
I want to ask you how to analyze cem11 pin through vida configuration test log.
(10-26-2023, 12:57 PM)VOLVO-pan Wrote: I want to ask you how to analyze cem11 pin through vida configuration test log.

It's not present in the configuration test. You will need to order something Key or IMMObiliser related.