Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
V90 D5 to V90CC Warning!
Hello! I've already retrofitted some elements in my V90 and activated them first with Vdash (subwoofer, B&W) and now with Orbit (switch behind doors, video in motion and much more). I wanted to activate the off-road mode and HDC from the V90CC in my V90 D5. But that doesn't work. You can only activate the off-road mode if you change the vehicle from V90 to V90CC. Then you can select the off-road mode. However, this results in errors in the following systems:
Engine control (turtle shown), transmission, brake and all door control units. The problem and danger with this is that the vehicle could no longer be restored to its previous state with orbit, no connection could be established with the vehicle when it was tried. Not even after restarting, etc.
I was able to delete the error code information with Bosch Esi-Tronic and then program the vehicle back to a normal V90 with Orbit without changing the ignition. On the one hand, I wanted to warn before someone try to do it and ask if anyone has found another way to activate the off-road mode? It seems to be only released in the V90CC profile. My V90 has the drive-mode switch. Thank you very much and best regards