Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
025 Seat Heat Calibration
Has anyone tried the 10 options yet? My 2019 XC90 has "06 Heat calibration 6" selected as the default. I'm curious snice they don't get hot enough for me. I'd also love to be able to have just the back heated and not the cushion. I saw an option of cushion or cushion and back under another config but nothing about back only. It's still too warm here in Atlanta to really test them and notice any differences.

2019 XC90 T6 R-Design
Passion Red
4C, Advanced, B&W, CF Inlays, Heated Steering Wheel/Rear, Polestar, 20s

2020 XC60 T5 Momentum
Bright Silver Metal
Advanced, HK, Multimedia, Premium, Heated Steering Wheel, 20s
Update: I downloaded all config settings from the 2024 XC90 B6 I had as loaner this week and this was set as "03 Heat calibration 3". I've set it on mine and they do seem to get hotter now. The loaner had the thick/rougher leather Momentum style seats instead of the sueded & perforated on my R-Design. Would love to see the available temps for this like on P3Tool for our 2017 XC60 - unfortunately they don't seem to be the same values.

2019 XC90 T6 R-Design
Passion Red

2020 XC60 T5 Momentum
Bright Silver Metal
My V90 CC 2018 was also set to "06" by default. I tried feeling the difference in warmth between "01" and "09". In my experience "09" does feel warmer but that could also have some sprinkle of placebo since my logic says that higher number should be warmer. I will keep it set at "09" for now and see if I feel any difference in the long term.
I have a 23 V60 with a default of 6 as well. I used my infrared thermometer to check the seat surface temps and at 6 it read roughly 75/78/80
degrees F. At 10, all of these were about 5 degrees higher and config 1 they were 5 degrees lower. That’s surface temp though, so compressed with body weight that’s going to be hotter for sure but relatively about the same range I’d guess.

I prefer lower seat temps and at 1, the lowest setting is much better. Mid is like the old 1,high like the old 2 if that makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I felt like 10 wasn't warmer at all! I'm trying 03
10 didn’t seem any warmer to me either. I’m testing 9 now.

2019 XC90 T6 R-Design
Passion Red

2020 XC60 T5 Momentum
Bright Silver Metal
I have a 2019 S60 and my wife has a 2017 XC60.  Her heated seats get hotter than mine and get hotter faster, too. 

In Orbit, I tweaked this setting for my S60 and it made a clear improvement:  my seats now get hotter and get hotter faster.  I changed
it from the default setting of "03" to "05."  Because I was happy with this change, I didn't experiment further.  It would be interesting to know what these setting actually mean.  I suspect they may be final temp settings...
I have OEM at level 4
I am located in Canada with perforated leather (ventilated)

Either Canada has warmer settings (colder climate)
Or the seat surface material changes the setting to compensate for the material type/thickness/perforation
Interesting.  I am in the US and my seats are non ventilated leather.  2019 S60 Inscription.
I replaced fabric with leather seats in out XC40 2020. Seat heating is really poor and 025 seat heating calibration is set to 02. 

Anyone with leather seats from factory knows the correct setting for an XC40?