Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enabling Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control
This button you sent in link, well I have same text in Volvo MY12 late guide, but this is not same button we talked before.
But I think we speak about same things but have little different terminology, that's could be common case when two people from different speaking area are writing english on forum.
By the way, Volvo text you send in link (which I also have in my guide) looks for me crazy, totally unfihished, they speak here much more about button FOR SPEED LIMITER and toggling between the two, then BOOOOM !!!..two short sentences about CC and ACC which are speaking about sit bells and 30 km/h, but OK.....for me text without sense at all, in my country we would say TEXT WITHOUT HEAD AND TAIL ...Volvo MY 21 early guide for PA and ACC was totally clear to me...this MY21 late text looks like they were in hurry, it looks like they want you to buy Orbit to see what will happen on screens (or to buy PA and ACC from them).  
Ok, I will see and it will be clear when I make it with Orbit, let's finish with this discusion and wait, maybe others want to say something clear and visible about theme...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Enabling Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control - by luka.gunza - 02-27-2023, 09:18 PM
RE: Enabling Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control - by ElHeavy1987 - 02-04-2024, 06:31 PM
RE: Enabling Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control - by ElHeavy1987 - 02-05-2024, 09:34 AM