V90 2018 mid leds to full leds
#2
(09-27-2026, 03:52 PM)BAR Wrote: Hello everyone. I am strugling to find any wiring diagrams about the lights. Connector on the car side has 4 smaller wires (canbus?) and 5 thicker wires. One is switched +12v and 2 grounds. Others are unknown. New lights only have three thicker pins and 2 small pins. Car is euromodel. Anyone done similar retrofit? Did not find thread about it. If there is I am sorry and will delete this one.

Answering to myself. I wired bus wires from CEM pins EN30 and EN31 to lights. But I am not getting any voltage from those pins. Bus not active/missing components inside CEM or something else is wrong. In orbit HCMR HCML are seen but not found. My CEM part number is 32217335.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
V90 2018 mid leds to full leds - by BAR - 09-27-2026, 03:52 PM
RE: V90 2018 mid leds to full leds - by BAR - 10-01-2026, 02:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)