6 hours ago
(This post was last modified: 6 hours ago by matthiasandrzejak945@msn.com.)
Warm greetings from Germany to everyone.
I would like to retrofit comfort seats that feature ventilation, massage, and memory functions.
Since I am completely unskilled at reading wiring diagrams, I have a question:
Regarding the connectors on the seats I purchased:
At the connections for the thick cables on the seat itself:
Pin 1: Blue/White
Pin 2: Brown/Yellow
Pin 3: Red/White
Pin 6: Black
The wire for Pin 2—the brown/yellow one—is missing from the floor connector. Can anyone tell me what this wire is for and where I can find it in the vehicle to connect it to the floor connector?
I look forward to your replies and thank you in advance.
I hope Google translated this correctly.
Matthias
I would like to retrofit comfort seats that feature ventilation, massage, and memory functions.
Since I am completely unskilled at reading wiring diagrams, I have a question:
Regarding the connectors on the seats I purchased:
At the connections for the thick cables on the seat itself:
Pin 1: Blue/White
Pin 2: Brown/Yellow
Pin 3: Red/White
Pin 6: Black
The wire for Pin 2—the brown/yellow one—is missing from the floor connector. Can anyone tell me what this wire is for and where I can find it in the vehicle to connect it to the floor connector?
I look forward to your replies and thank you in advance.
I hope Google translated this correctly.
Matthias

