11 hours ago
Update / Additional note:
Quiet right side: Today, I checked closer and realized that the right-side speakers are actually playing, but extremely quietly (I only noticed when I pressed my ear directly against the grille).
Rear door tweeters & configuration mystery: I also discovered that I don't have tweeters in the rear doors. This is super weird because it would imply a "Base Performance" setup, but at the same time, I physically have an external AUD amplifier under the passenger seat—and Base Performance systems shouldn't even have a separate amplifier!
Has anyone encountered something like this? Could this be why the configuration and software got so messed up? Any thoughts are appreciated!
Quiet right side: Today, I checked closer and realized that the right-side speakers are actually playing, but extremely quietly (I only noticed when I pressed my ear directly against the grille).
Rear door tweeters & configuration mystery: I also discovered that I don't have tweeters in the rear doors. This is super weird because it would imply a "Base Performance" setup, but at the same time, I physically have an external AUD amplifier under the passenger seat—and Base Performance systems shouldn't even have a separate amplifier!
Has anyone encountered something like this? Could this be why the configuration and software got so messed up? Any thoughts are appreciated!

