Ambient 12V.
#1
I want to add an ambient light that is powered by 12V. I looked for it in the door wiring harness with a multimeter, but the lighting is powered by 5V. Could someone tell me where I can find the 12V power supply after the ignition is turned on in the doors and near the steering column?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Ambient 12V. - by suprnowa - 06-09-2026, 05:55 PM
RE: Ambient 12V. - by krzysztof.pyzel - 06-09-2026, 06:26 PM
RE: Ambient 12V. - by suprnowa - 06-09-2026, 07:10 PM
RE: Ambient 12V. - by IMAY2023 - 06-09-2026, 07:37 PM
RE: Ambient 12V. - by suprnowa - 06-09-2026, 08:15 PM
RE: Ambient 12V. - by jos - 06-09-2026, 09:12 PM
RE: Ambient 12V. - by suprnowa - 06-09-2026, 09:16 PM
RE: Ambient 12V. - by krzysztof.pyzel - 06-09-2026, 11:47 PM
RE: Ambient 12V. - by jos - 06-10-2026, 02:50 PM
RE: Ambient 12V. - by Hessu - 08-21-2026, 06:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)