Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Installing the Bi-Directional Ignition Switch.
(02-28-2023, 03:36 AM)Power6 Wrote: I suspect it would work. You may need to be the one to find out ;-) Somebody's got to try it.

We know the version with drive mode roller is swappable for the one "without" with config change. The Start switch config for single or two direction knob version is in the items. Seems a pretty good bet you can swap it and change config and it will work.
That's cool! I'm excited to get my hands on an XC90
(02-28-2023, 02:22 PM)Partridge Wrote: This is one of those little annoyances that I’m not sure is worth tearing apart my console to fix.

I’m used to the bidirectional from my 17. On my 19 I keep on accidentally turning on the ignition because I lose track of the state of the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get that. It is a few extra steps that could be aggravating. But fumbling with that monodirectional switch is... Mehhhhh. Lol. I think this is going to be something I do along with the Bowers&Wilkins upgrade when I finally find the XC90 I'm going to go in on. The one I was eyeballing got away from me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Installing the Bi-Directional Ignition Switch. - by Bi.boosted - 03-13-2023, 09:47 PM