Original config:
LED, without Bending Light, Type B, with HCM ROW Mid Range
With AHB1 (On/Off), Low Beam in Small Village
Without Bending Light

Current config:
LED, without Bending Light, Type B, with HCM ROW Mid Range
With AHB2 (Adaptive), High Beam in Small Village
Without Bending Light

It seems to have a lower intensity high beam than the low beam when a car is in front or on the other lane, making it very risky. (Awful high beam experience)
More explicit description: High beam stays on (Blue on the dash) but is faded, and its range is smaller than the one on the Low beam.
When no car is on the road, it looks the same as on/off. I'm also considering adding bending lights and giving it another try tomorrow.
If nothing changes, I will most likely change it back to on/off AHB1, which worked from my perspective better.

Should I also play with this: "LED, without Bending Light, Type B, with HCM ROW Mid Range"?
Do you have any config ideas for "active like headlights"?

Update:
I tried to modify the LED version to LED, with Bending Light, Type B, with HCM ROW High Range and got the next errors:

03/14/2023, 10:29:50
HCML:
U2300 - Central Configuration- System Programming Failures- Invalid / Incompatible Software Component
HCMR:
U2300 - Central Configuration- System Programming Failures- Invalid / Incompatible Software Component

I tried to clear those with DTC, soft clear, and hard on HCMR& HCML. However, they are still present.
For some reason, they were still present even after the revert, and I used hard reset two times, clear DTCs, hard reset, also IHU. For a few minutes, let the car come back clear DCSs and soft reset, and nothing was shown anymore.

I also modified Bending Light for Low and High beams. This seems not to throw any error, and the button in the console seems to work. I will try this tonight and come back with the results. Previously the button was not present. Now, it is and looks like this:
https://ibb.co/wQhX4j3
XC90 D4, FWD

Messages In This Thread
Bending Lights and Active High Beam - by mamous - 02-02-2023, 06:58 PM
RE: Bending Lights and Active High Beam - by x119 - 02-04-2023, 08:29 PM
Bending Lights and Active High Beam - by SlapShot - 02-16-2023, 04:03 AM
Bending Lights and Active High Beam - by BeachBoy - 03-01-2023, 11:47 PM
RE: Bending Lights and Active High Beam - by muntes - 03-13-2023, 06:36 PM