Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enabling Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control
I've been in that road with my 2019 s60 where I needed to replace the hydraulic unit.  in the US. 
The part itself (new) was around $1100. 
Then you have the software that includes BSM reload and pilot assists was around $500 on VIDA. 
Then you have the labour.  Hard to say since every service can charge differently for labour hours. They wanted $from me $1200 just for the labour in CA US. 

I found a brand new  hydraulic unit by total chance from a UK seller. door to door cost me $650. 
Labours, replacing the unit is not a hard job but there are many things on the way to get to it. It cost me $350 including bleeding the brakes in a local shop. 

VIDA software, 
Here is where I got extremely lucky! On the same day I was doing the replacement, VOLVO (VIDA) servers had an internal issue. They could not charge credit, debit card for any purchase via VIDA.  
I must say, their support team is really responsive and responsible.  I opened a ticket and and they responded in 10 min. They said, they are aware of the issue and they hadn't known about the ETA for resolution so, they added the software to my account free of charge! 

In total, its cost me $1000 to have it official. (before I knew Orbit existed)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Enabling Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control - by ElHeavy1987 - 02-04-2024, 06:31 PM
RE: Enabling Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control - by ElHeavy1987 - 02-05-2024, 09:34 AM
RE: Enabling Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control - by IMAY2023 - 10-10-2024, 08:13 PM