Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enabling Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control
(10-07-2024, 07:25 PM)CjewyLV Wrote: I don't use PA a lot but I do use ACC. But don't know why it says speed too low when I want to turn ACC on below 30kmh. And if I hit the traffic jam when ACC engaged, it's slows down automatically to 15kmh and then dings that acc is turned off and I have to take over and stop car myself.
I have never come across this and I have been using ACC when driving more than 30 and driving less than that. If it was set up, let's say at 90, the car would drive 90 or less depends of the traffic ahead. Car would stop and drive again up to 90 (it the stop time was shorter than 5sec or so). If it was set up with less than 30 it will follow the car in front and go up 30. I have never come across a situation where AAC switch off.
(10-08-2024, 07:48 AM)IMAY2023 Wrote: There are three different functions and all work together,. 
Stop and GO is part of ACC and PA.  The PA and ACC minimum speed is 30kmph and Stop and GO is only activated when ACC or PA is activated. 
You are talking about Stop and GO but it still needs a lead car to fallow.  I Have VW 2019 and it's exactly the same as VOLVO. minimum speed is 30kmph.
OK. How can you tell what function is in use? Like I have mentioned above the car will stop no matter what speed it was activated.
I tried to record a video today but there was no traffic to show how it works on my car. I will try tomorrow.
I only have 8000km on the car myself so I might never be in situation you are describing.

Wysłane z mojego CPH2581 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Messages In This Thread
RE: Enabling Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control - by ElHeavy1987 - 02-04-2024, 06:31 PM
RE: Enabling Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control - by ElHeavy1987 - 02-05-2024, 09:34 AM
RE: Enabling Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control - by Sieluck - 10-08-2024, 04:31 PM