Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seat problem
On the seats!
Volvo v60 2021, there were regular seats in the base, mechanical + electric lift and electric lumbar cushion!
Bought R design seats fully electric + retractable leg support and side supports!
Installed, ran the wiring to can H and Can L, as a result, the passenger one worked immediately, even without connecting to Orbit
The driver's does not work!
Connected orbit, carried out all the procedures, turned everything on, the result: the passenger one works everything except the side support!
The driver's does not work, but when you press the button, the relay clicks in the area of the buttons!
The most interesting thing is that the passenger seat, if you pull the additional functions lever, it says that the driver's seat is adjusted! If you pull the same lever on the driver's seat, then the inscription "passenger seat adjustment" appears, but they are not adjusted in any way!
I thought that the seats were taken from an English right-hand drive car (although according to the wiring, pin 31 was on the passenger seat, as it should have been with the left-hand drive! I thought about it and decided to swap the seat control units! I did it! The effect is the same! The driver's does not work and only calling the additional button writes on the screen "adjustment of the passenger seat"
The passenger works completely except for the lateral support and says that it is the driver's!
Maybe someone has encountered this?

Messages In This Thread
Seat problem - by tomichik - 09-27-2024, 06:31 PM
RE: Seat problem - by ana100 - 09-29-2024, 11:59 AM
RE: Seat problem - by ana100 - 09-29-2024, 05:02 PM
RE: Seat problem - by ana100 - 10-06-2024, 07:13 PM