Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Set individual mode as default drive mode
Stupid question, have you tried parring your profile to your key and locking your profile after you set your desired drive mode?  It works on mome MY19. S60 

Regarding the sniffing. 
It's not easy as it sounds. I am in the middle of analyzing the CAN BUS (much easier) to turn on / off retrofitted rear ventilated seats.  
Unlike CAN BUS, LIN BUS has activation signal from the master to the slave (switch, module, knob, raer climate panel etc.).  It's not possible to have more than 1 Master in the LIN network.  So, let's say you listen to the LIN / CAN BUS signal to trigger your custom command, the Master would not respond to unregistered LIN SLAVE.  In some cases, you could build a board and put it in the middle between MASTER and SALVE. (one side of the board is slave that receives activation the other side is the master that talks to the slave.  

But your case is different. There is no drive mode switch thus there is no activation signal from LIN MASTER IHU.  
Keep in mind, the IHU is not a CAN BUS module, it is LIN BUS master and FlexRay and as far as I know, the center screen <> IHU is  FlexRAY.  
So, first you need to decode the FlexRAY drive mode message  center screen <> IHU, then try to build a board that sends that Flex RAY message to IHU as soon as engine starts running.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Set individual mode as default drive mode - by IMAY2023 - 09-05-2024, 05:53 AM