Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enabling Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control
To marinalin85 (or others):
I got just Speed Limiter (SL) and Cruise Control (CC) now. I can press left or right button on the steering wheel keypad to toggle between them and can get SL or CC to activate.

1. Are you saying that after activating PA/ACC with Orbit you get completely new button in the center display's Function view for activating or deactivating ACC???
2. What can you toggle betwen on the steering wheel keypad when this button for ACC in the center display's Function view is set to green???
3. What can you toggle betwen on the steering wheel keypad when this button for ACC in the center display's Function view is set to gray???
4. I am asking because from Volvo users guides for MY21 late/early it is not very clear what I can have on both displays with ACC/PA instaled. Additionally, when in MY1 Volvo Early Guide there is something about button in the center display's Function view for activating or deactivating ACC, in MY1 Volvo Late Guide (and guides after that) this button disappears from explanations.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Enabling Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control - by luka.gunza - 02-26-2023, 08:57 PM
RE: Enabling Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control - by ElHeavy1987 - 02-04-2024, 06:31 PM
RE: Enabling Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control - by ElHeavy1987 - 02-05-2024, 09:34 AM