Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enabling Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control
I still don’t have Orbit. I will get it for 2-3 weeks from now, after regular yearly service, that will be the better moment to get it than now few weeks before regular yearly service.
So, I am in parallel reading of forum and Volvo MY21 user guide (just for PA and ACC). PA and ACC Volvo user guides for MY21 Early and Late are little different - mine is MY21 Late, so I am reading this one.
I already get things (but just from forum) about ABS errors and new beta which I will of course use when I get Orbit, so better for me.
Other things I will change (S/S, Speed, Limiter, VIM) - everything easy and clear already from the forum. But PA/ACC is still not everything clear, maybe depends on MY, maybe on car type, maybe on continet, I just want to have the best possible starting point for it, the best would be OEM MY21 PA/ACC. If I don’t get it here, staring point for me for PA/ACC should be something similar to  marinalin85 and krunchou, but krunchou maybe could done it better for him because he has MY22, well who knows........
So, for now I am analyzing forum trying to get the best starting point and hope when I get Orbit I will find solution for PA and ACC very fast and I will than share resuls here with others.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Enabling Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control - by luka.gunza - 02-26-2023, 07:36 PM
RE: Enabling Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control - by ElHeavy1987 - 02-04-2024, 06:31 PM
RE: Enabling Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control - by ElHeavy1987 - 02-05-2024, 09:34 AM