Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How does OrBit config affect OTA updates? Will my car get blocked?
Based on this post, it sounds like if im coming from 2.14.4 to 3.1.9 via OTA, I shouldn't need to flash back to stock right? I just want to make sure because i was under the impression I should revert to OEM when I receive the OTA notification.

This actually happened on Friday. I got the notification OTA was available, I quickly flashed to stock, and my OTA has disappeared. I waited some time and it didn't return. I reverted to the changes I needed for different tire size, pixel LEDs, etc and still have yet to receive an OTA notification again. I am worried I will have to send the car in for service for the next update now.

If its ok coming from 2.x.x to 3.x.x via OTA to not restore, I will just leave the car as is and do the OTA as soon as I get the next notification and then flash my settings on top of the OTA immediately following completion. I just want to make sure that's okay with the state of the 3.x.x updates causing issues for some.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How does OrBit config affect OTA updates? Will my car get blocked? - by nmarrufo - 07-15-2024, 04:54 PM