Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enabling Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control
Hi I'm matt

I'm new to this forum so please forgive me if this has been asked already. I have a 2019 volvo s60 inscription plus. I bought at beginning of may.

It doesn't have adaptive cruise control or pilot assist . But does have intellisafe, cruise control ot brakes when I get too close to a car in front etc .

Now iv asked volvo if they can add the intellisafe assist  onto my car which they said yes for £1,080 

After me researching online I found out about this software orbit which I can use to enable certain things but then I'm hearing something about abs units or pumps. 

My question is if I buy orbit how will I know if I can enable acc and pilot assist myself instead of going to volvo.  Does it just show on the list if it's available to be enabled 
But then if it can be enabled does that mean I don't need to replace the abs unit thing or anything

Messages In This Thread
RE: Enabling Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control - by ElHeavy1987 - 02-04-2024, 06:31 PM
RE: Enabling Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control - by ElHeavy1987 - 02-05-2024, 09:34 AM
RE: Enabling Pilot Assist and Adaptive Cruise Control - by Heyarnie2024 - 06-01-2024, 10:06 PM