Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
V60 T8 MY19 Retrofitting seat memory
I'd written down the PINs from the memory button & locking switch the door trim panel harness connector but unfortunately could not find it.  
But it's very easy, you can look on the left side (driver). where those 8 wires are going.  The two brown wires on the old green connector should be connected to each other. 
One of them is the positive coming from the Seat module for button lights the other one is going to the window switch. (for light.)  The third one is the ground coming from the window switch to the old lock switch you can use the same just repin.  

Tip, in order to check yourself for getting lighting wiring right, you can use Ohm meter and 9V battery. The lights of the switches turns on only with correct polarity! So, you would exactly know which is positive and ground and which two wires needs to be connected together since the old lock switch bridges the positive. 

I would also buy the harness; the list price is only $45, Yes, I spent around $10 for the connectors and PINs but the wiring took me about 3 hours. Because I wanted everything look like from factory.

Messages In This Thread
RE: V60 T8 MY19 Retrofitting seat memory - by IMAY2023 - 03-16-2024, 01:58 AM