Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
109 - headlights (got ADAPTIVE HIGHBEAMS TO WORK!!)
Question 
2021 xc60 polestar engineered 

After many many issues (because I was using a virtual machine via a Mac) and Power6 stepping in at all hours of the night and morning. I actually had to load a 27inch monitor and full atx chassis into my car for him to recuse me from a BRICKED car (again, my fault not Orbit) I’ve set my speed limit to 190 (hit 157 today on a track) and updating my wheels due to 21’s for winter and 22’s for summer. I was in tinkering mode.. as I’ve already accomplished what I got orbit for. 

Enter 109 “adaptive (and bending via another config #)  I now have fully operating ACTIVE HIGH BEAMS. 

Was just driving in a lot of traffic, and after almost a 20 minute drive with my active highbeams on most of the time, nobody flashed me not once, and I saw how they lit up part of the road and part of the other road was not lit just adjusted as it needed based on oncoming traffic. It seems vehicle speed is also part of the algorithm.

Messages In This Thread
109 - headlights (got ADAPTIVE HIGHBEAMS TO WORK!!) - by xc60P* - 03-01-2024, 11:20 PM