Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie - Unable To Connect Car To OrBit
Tried connecting the car with the same cable, but to a different Windows PC. Connected successfully. 

I updated 106 (LED Lights ROW) and 109 (Adaptive Pixel). Got the following DTCs:

OrBit DTC Report for LPSED3KXXXXXXXXX
01/10/2024, 12:39:51

HCML:
U2300 - **No description found in ECU database**

HCMR:

PSCM:
U112B - Interrupted Communication with Central Electronic Module (CEM)- Bus Signal / Message Failures- Missing message

I reloaded the settings from the car to see whether everything got applied correctly, and saw an "SRS Failure. Drive car to Service" warning on the driver panel. Checkd the DTCs and here's what was there:

OrBit DTC Report for LPSED3KXXXXXXXXX
01/10/2024, 12:43:51

CEM:
B1507 - Passenger Airbag Lamps Status- - General electrical failure

HCML:

HCMR:

PSCM:
U112B - Interrupted Communication with Central Electronic Module (CEM)- Bus Signal / Message Failures- Missing message

SRS:
B00135 - Restraint System Passenger Disable Indicator- Algorithm Based Failures- Event information

Reset all the ECUs and everything went back to normal. Checked 106 and 109 and the settings are now set to Adaptive Pixel headlights.

Do not know why the SRS warning popped up. Did I do the right thing in resetting all the ECUs? Is there something else I should do, like restoring the car to OEM and re-doing the settings?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Newbie - Unable To Connect Car To OrBit - by SashaSolitaire - 01-10-2024, 06:18 PM