Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
V60 T8 MY19 Retrofitting seat memory
I'm currently eyeing a T8 Inscription 2019, and it seems that most V60's in Finland are equipped with power seats but lack the memory function. I'm keen to add this feature and could use some advice from the community on what's required for this modification.

Here are a few questions I have:

What components are necessary to add memory function to the power seats? I've come across the part number "30644884" associated with the control module that includes memory function. I did not find a cross reference to this parts so i'm not sure if basic electric seat have this module already. I've also found part numbers "31489630" and "31489631" for buttons on the driver and passenger doors. Are these the correct buttons needed for activating and using the memory function once installed?

Is a new wiring harness necessary for this modification, or can the existing wiring accommodate the addition of the memory function?

Does the memory function integrated into the control module also retain information for adjusting the side mirrors, or is an additional component needed for this purpose?

In terms of software configuration, what specific options or settings need to be adjusted or enabled? My plan is to utilize Orbit software to unlock the memory seat feature.

Messages In This Thread
V60 T8 MY19 Retrofitting seat memory - by Territorial_ - 11-20-2023, 09:44 PM