Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what pins in the CEM are for the fog lights?
Wanted to say thanks to all of the contributors for posting this information. I opened up the driver's side wheel liner and pulled the 94-302 connector up enough to get a pic of the etched part number.

[Image: ADCreHdEj5izMdl9qzwKu3wbo4ElXCLIrzmVWwbh...authuser=0]

It appears to be a  Molex MX150 series 33472 connector. if you want to take a look for yourself, I was able to find the above imaged part number on page 12 (line item 6) of the MX150 catalog PDF file . I can provide a highlighted line item version of the catalog pdf.. but I haven't figured out how to attach files to a post yet (checked the help documents didn't see anything, either that or I am missing it somewhere).

I ordered some loose terminals from Mouser to be used in the 94-302 connector and they appear to be nearly (if not) identical to the terminal attached to the volvo P/N: 30656637 repair terminal pigtails that I purchased as well (after doing a side by side comparison). I have the correct terminal crimper for these type terminals and will try to build my own wiring harness integration with as few of the pigtail repair terminals as possible which would be nice as fewer connection points especially under the hood / exposed to the elements = less possible points to become corroded / loose etc.. I am still waiting on the 4 conductor wire I ordered for the fog light installation.. why 4 conductor you ask? I will also be adding/running another lead for the "AUX Lighting" from the CEM (pin 20) out to the 94-302 connector. I figured might as well, I will already be in there and this way it helps me save time in the future if there is something else I want to add at a later date.. and yes the AUX lighting output is a low (amp) power circuit meaning a relay would be necessary along with a separate power source for controlling any type of high powered devices.

DiyEverything - is this youtube video your creation? If so - wanted to say thanks for posting it.

Power6 - by chance do you have access to the diagram that illustrates where the physical location of the A1 31/2 ground termination point is? (fog light ground illustrated in the FogLightsPower-Wiring.pdf you provided). If at all possible I would like to attach the fog light ground in its designated location.

Thanks again to all for posting this information, this is my next "project" for the S60 (trying to get this knocked out before the first snow of the season)

I am still waiting on the on the fog lights and surrounds to arrive as well. once I get everything in and have an ability to to confirm if the 2 different loose terminals I got from Mouser are a proper match to 94-302 connector I will post a link to the terminals.

Messages In This Thread
RE: what pins in the CEM are for the fog lights? - by quattro4awd - 09-27-2023, 12:05 AM