Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bending Lights and Active High Beam
(02-04-2023, 09:41 PM)Partridge Wrote:
(02-04-2023, 09:07 PM)Power6 Wrote: You think the "Top Range" might be this little extra LED row you been talking about?

I did confirm 0C is in fact the ROW with bending, I've updated the config database, should start showing up correctly soon in an OrBit install near you ;-)

I’m more thinking that may be the Type A / TypeB designation as it seems to be consistent that type A is North America and type B is ROW, since NA seems to have distinct regulatory differences in regards to lighting. 

It may be that this variable is just a statement of what hardware the car came with as isn’t really referenced in a meaningful way as x119 said.

Also, not sure what I did, it may have been like that before or it may be after the switch to 0c, but my lights are defaulting to adaptive high beams on now, I don’t have to twist the stalk to turn them on. 

Previously when I was testing the adaptive beams I was definitely having to turn them on every time.

Would be interesting if you may check the current config and your OEM config and share with us what have you changed so I can try to duplicate it on my car as well, it's something other than switching to 0C

Thank you Smile

Messages In This Thread
Bending Lights and Active High Beam - by mamous - 02-02-2023, 06:58 PM
RE: Bending Lights and Active High Beam - by x119 - 02-04-2023, 08:29 PM
RE: Bending Lights and Active High Beam - by mamous - 02-05-2023, 06:41 PM
Bending Lights and Active High Beam - by SlapShot - 02-16-2023, 04:03 AM
Bending Lights and Active High Beam - by BeachBoy - 03-01-2023, 11:47 PM