Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DIY CEM (and VGM) PIN Retrieval for Volvo and Polestar
(06-04-2023, 03:21 AM)sly666 Wrote: I have not purchased Orbit yet, but i wanted to ensure i can get the CEM pin first beforehand.

I am in the UK, so a VIDA subscription looks impossible.

If i purchase Orbit with the CEM Pin option, can someone explain the process?
How is it done? Do i need to have the car connected and something is done in realtime remotely? Do i send log files from something?

Hi!

The PIN service option is easy as can be! When you buy, I will request your VIN, as needed for your license but also to get the PIN. The process is:

1.) You send me your VIN
2.) You have a cup of tea, maybe a nice nap
3.) I send you the PIN

That's all there is to it ;-) 

In very rare case, there could be a problem...like if your car is "blocked" with Volvo that's a problem, but I guarantee you would already know if this was possibly a problem. I just mention that so you know: if there is any problem getting a PIN, I will refund the PIN Service, and if that means using OrBit at all is not feasible for you without the PIN, I will refund the entire purchase. I guess I don't advertise a "Money Back Guarantee" , but I will never, ever, take money for something without delivering the expected product!

Messages In This Thread
RE: DIY CEM (and VGM) PIN Retrieval for Volvo and Polestar - by Power6 - 06-04-2023, 07:24 PM