Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DIY CEM (and VGM) PIN Retrieval for Volvo and Polestar
Helllo everyone at this great place,

thank you very much to Power6 for his great work, inspiration and motivation to continue work on such nice tool like Orbit, little bit sound like chewing gum Orbit Smile  which popular here in Europe Smile , not sure what's related title Orbit and SW for Volvo, but author knows it best Smile .

Tnx to X119 for maintenance this nice forum , where we can find useful informations like this one for decoding CEM PIN Wink .

As i'm from Europe, and can't get easy Vida subscription for downloading SW by VIDA or any kind such VIDA SW subscription, would like ask anyone from you, as somewhere read by x119 or Power6 for "creative" ways to get VIda SW subscription for us EU guys Smile  ,  was this idea in way to use for ex. VPN with USA IP, i tried that and could register at volvotechinfo.com  USA website, but there when press Purchase VIDA subsciption for ex. 3 days minimal 72$ , couldn't choose that Vida subscription, maybe it was cause some planned maintenance for VIDA USA website was info 14th may will be maintenance and will not work those hours....

I did formal registration, there was necessary fill some field "company" etc. ,  even i'm not company, i'm private person, registration was ok , but later couldn't proceed to purchase VIDA SW subscription!  And how to register for VIDA application, cause once i run VIDA application, there is field user and pass, but this user and pass which registered at volvotechinfo.com  not work at VIDA app, and there is no any field to register, suppose user and pass will be provided after purchased subscription , that volvotechinfo.com will send it to my email?

So, all si clear to me, run VIDA app, login by user+pass for purchased subscription 3 days for ex, do that basic sw test configuration, while in backround before start installing test configuration, to start in backround Wireshark to capture network communication and then to decode capture CEM PIN by Orbit buit-in tool for decoding CEM PIN captured this way,  only left to find way purchase some 3 days VIDA SW config subscription 72-83$ whatever it is for us from Europe Smile ?

Thanks anyone for idea how to purchase VIDA SW config from USA website for European people Smile !

Even USA website was info that it's forbidden purchase such VIDA subscription from USA website by EU guys or other regions Smile ...

Messages In This Thread
RE: DIY CEM (and VGM) PIN Retrieval for Volvo and Polestar - by mrs - 05-13-2023, 03:54 PM