Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video
207    Set video to “ any speed “
          Without any probleme  Smile
Late 2017 XC60 t5 inscription
How is anybody watching video on sensus?
Via USB and stick!
Late 2017 XC60 t5 inscription
I always forget to test, I enabled this to see if it allows viewing the rear cam at high speed... but I forget to check it...
(02-04-2023, 06:02 PM)Power6 Wrote: I always forget to test, I enabled this to see if it allows viewing the rear cam at high speed... but I forget to check it...

Oooo. Now that would actually be useful.
(02-04-2023, 06:02 PM)Power6 Wrote: I always forget to test, I enabled this to see if it allows viewing the rear cam at high speed... but I forget to check it...

It doesn't. Sorry to confirm, mine still switches off at 12MPH. 

I would love to know how to change that to higher, but in all my prior digging it's not obvious what it's controlled by. Suspect it's tied to one of the market params which controls a lot more than just the camera!
(02-04-2023, 08:31 PM)x119 Wrote:

It doesn't. Sorry to confirm, mine still switches off at 12MPH. 

I would love to know how to change that to higher, but in all my prior digging it's not obvious what it's controlled by. Suspect it's tied to one of the market params which controls a lot more than just the camera!

I can confirm this as well, It doesn't enable the camera to be viewed above 12mph
After activate VIM (with Vdash last year) worked after i close the car for more than 30 minutes.
5/10 minutes trick didn't work.
I have VIM activated and 207 is set on 02 Always.
Unfortunately, this doesn't work on iCup vehicles.
iCup is AAOS?