04-15-2026, 06:58 PM
From where to get the VCM PIN?
|
VCM-U105000 - Backup battery lifetime exceeded
|
|
04-15-2026, 06:58 PM
From where to get the VCM PIN?
04-15-2026, 08:36 PM
capture while vida session or pay for it.
05-27-2026, 07:55 PM
Joined the club today...
![]()
06-15-2026, 07:58 AM
Well, I had a WireShark capture for total upgrade.
I used the Orbit Key finder function and Orbit found two keys. CEM PIN and VCM 01 (programing PIN) I tried the reset battery routine and entered the VCM key that Orbit found. However, the procedure failed due to wrong pin according to the logs.
06-24-2026, 02:38 PM
我购买了VCM PIN,然后解决了这个问题。
07-13-2026, 02:27 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2026, 02:30 PM by trasgu_driver.)
https://youtu.be/Efz1Vz7g3Cg?is=3SwmsCHuwKaDHeCg
Software orbit… (06-24-2026, 02:38 PM)A1D1 Wrote: 我购买了VCM PIN,然后解决了这个问题. ¿Cuál es el precio?
07-25-2026, 06:21 PM
07-30-2026, 04:39 PM
(01-17-2026, 06:56 AM)McNight Wrote: Hey guys ! I think I found solution on yt: I don't know what happened, but my two-year-old daughter was playing in the car and messed up all the settings (she might have restored the factory settings); I haven't had that error for two weeks now.
XC90 2017 2.0 T6 MOMENTUM FROM USA TO EU (PL)
08-06-2026, 02:01 PM
Has anyone from the UK had success following the video linked by trasgu_driver on a 2018/19 XC90 (sensus)?
If so, where did you get the VCM pin from? Guessing that's needed in addition to the CEM pin? I have joined the Volvo On Call Service Required club in the last month and dont want to pay Volvo £400+ to sort it but also dont want to fork out $225 for OrBit (plus a battery) if its not going to clear the error.
08-06-2026, 04:27 PM
(08-06-2026, 02:01 PM)chrism91 Wrote: Has anyone from the UK had success following the video linked by trasgu_driver on a 2018/19 XC90 (sensus)?For what I understood, we need to get VIDA access to be able to get the pin, which for us in the UK is not that simple. Orbit can do it but we need to get hands on the pin first. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|