Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone know why (write to car) can’t use?
Does someone had same problem about can’t write to car?
I already had my PIN code,I even can restore oem,but the button of write to car isn’t work,I am very confuse ,I need some help.
(02-24-2024, 11:18 AM)Daniel Fang Wrote: Does someone had same problem about can’t write to car?
I already had my PIN code,I even can restore oem,but the button of write to car isn’t work,I am very confuse ,I need some help.
I have the same problem. Did you solve it?
Screenshot please..
(02-25-2024, 03:15 PM)x119 Wrote: Screenshot please..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ah, it’s licensing. 

Please email support(at)spaycetech.com we’ll sort for you both. 

Thanks!
I installed orbit last night and am experiencing the same issue. I have completed the CEM Pin retrieval and have successfully connected to the car, but I am unable to "write to car" in the configurator tab. it is currently grayed out. I have messaged support, and am awaiting a reply.
So this isn't an issue: it's licensing. 

Once your VIN is registered you'll be all set. Did you provide your VIN in your mail? If so, you'll be up and running shortly when Power6 does his thing.
(09-28-2024, 10:35 PM)x119 Wrote: So this isn't an issue: it's licensing. 

Once your VIN is registered you'll be all set. Did you provide your VIN in your mail? If so, you'll be up and running shortly when Power6 does his thing.

thanks for the update, i did not provide the vin in the email, i will follow up now. thanks!