Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some problems
It could be. But it could all be related which means unlikely it's battery in that case. This was where it did pay to have a volvo technician take their time on it. It didn't actually cost me anything in the end for them to diagnose the battery either. Reason being is because city safety went down, it takes safety systems too. So on that basis, they will send a technician out if you don't feel confident driving it because it might not have all it's systems... So the guy spent hours on it, going back and forth with vida, bosch diagnostics and all sorts of other stuff I don't have access to until he came up with that

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk
(03-24-2024, 06:01 PM)benjyman86 Wrote: Reset service is under the service tab. Even charging the battery, if it has dead cells, it won't travel across effectively and will never fully charge to the correct amperes to kick up all the systems if its truly dead. It might not be that though, but that is what it was with mine where systems got mismatched power across them so the ecu shut no critical ones down.

Can you show me where I reset services picture

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Volvo XC60 2020 D4 AD-Blue
Well unless I'm being here, it should be maintenance reset. But I've never had to use it as I still get basic service from dealer for software updates and stamp in book

(03-29-2024, 03:40 PM)benjyman86 Wrote: Well unless I'm being here, it should be maintenance reset. But I've never had to use it as I still get basic service from dealer for software updates and stamp in book

OK thank you
Volvo XC60 2020 D4 AD-Blue