Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VOC (Volvo On Call) removing
Does VOC deactivation APP 31472054  solves volvo on call error in dashboard?
(05-31-2023, 07:39 AM)ElectricEel Wrote: Does VOC deactivation APP 31472054  solves volvo on call error in dashboard?

Nope Sad I did it, really did not understand what does it do, because no changes found
(05-26-2023, 08:09 PM)R1maS Wrote:
(05-26-2023, 04:52 AM)Andrupan Wrote: I completely solved the problem with Volvo on call error. you need to replace the battery that is inside the VCM

I know that. But the point is that USA VOC is absolete in EU and therefore has to be removed Big Grin Big Grin
I have a car from the USA. I live in Europe. Replacing the battery helped me get rid of the error.
(05-31-2023, 10:34 AM)Andrupan Wrote: I have a car from the USA. I live in Europe. Replacing the battery helped me get rid of the error.

Can you read one more time my answer? Wink

(05-26-2023, 08:09 PM)R1maS Wrote: I know that. But the point is that USA VOC is absolete in EU and therefore has to be removed Big Grin Big Grin
I have XC60 MY 2022 from the USA. I managed to get rid of the error message VOC by setting the configuration 077 for 'without assistance service'.
(05-26-2023, 04:52 AM)Andrupan Wrote: I completely solved the problem with Volvo on call error. you need to replace the battery that is inside the VCM

When you replaced the battery in the VCM module, did you need to do anything else? Or did the message just go away. I have replaced the battery on mine today and cleared the related  fault code, but v2109 backup battery component failure keeps coming back. Not sure if the VCM module is damaged (I was very careful with the connector and did not damage it) or the battery is a dud.
18/19 XC60 T5 R-Line Pro
Enabled with Orbit: ACC/PA/Corner Speed Assist, Smartphone Integration, Start Stop Memory
Well, after my VOC trial had expired, I started to see those messages.
1) remove the car from your Volvo App on your phone and Volvo Id. 
2) Check on the Volvo App on the car and make sure that your volvo ID is not connected. 
That's it, the message was disappeared. It's simple, as long as your volvo ID is connected to the car, VOLVO APP requests info from your car since you don't have active subscription,  you get that message.
Hey guys. Anybody knows if this trick solves flashing SOS button?
My VOC is inactive since the car was imported from US to EU. No error messages though (iCUP), but the SOS button is blinking constantly.
(07-27-2024, 06:30 AM)karen.exe Wrote: Hey guys. Anybody knows if this trick solves flashing SOS button?
My VOC is inactive since the car was imported from US to EU. No error messages though (iCUP), but the SOS button is blinking constantly.

Try disabling 
077 ASSISTANCE SERVICES
221 CONNECTED SERVICE BOOKING