Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 S60 T8 Recharge and Orbit
I have recently taken delivery of a S60 T8 Recharge, and I would like to activate the ACC as my vehicle has standard CC and therefore I assume the necessary spec to support ACC.

Has anyone else successfully achieved this using Orbit without any error codes being thrown- and if so has anyone run foul of a Volvo dealer detecting the change?
You should be able to enable ACC and PA. T8 models should already have TOP dumping brake pump "hydraulic unit". 
Regarding the detecting the changes, you should always revert to OEM before visiting the service or connecting the car to VIDA. 
Some services do not always connect the car to VIDA unless it's necessary to diagnose a problem but you can never be sure. 
VOLVO service are private, they do not really care what you do with your own car as long as it does not void the warranty.  
VOLVO blocks the car for software reloads and not the volvo services when a configuration change is detected.
(09-09-2024, 01:20 AM)IMAY2023 Wrote: You should be able to enable ACC and PA. T8 models should already have TOP dumping brake pump "hydraulic unit". 
Regarding the detecting the changes, you should always revert to OEM before visiting the service or connecting the car to VIDA. 
Some services do not always connect the car to VIDA unless it's necessary to diagnose a problem but you can never be sure. 
VOLVO service are private, they do not really care what you do with your own car as long as it does not void the warranty.  
VOLVO blocks the car for software reloads and not the volvo services when a configuration change is detected.

Thank you for the response. Appreciate it ?