Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Retrofit mirror position sensors?
Question 
Hi!

After i retrofitted to fully electrical memory seats i got a mirror feature that is included with this even though the mirror memory option is disabled in orbit.

I get error for vertical and horizontal position sensors on right and left mirror, and rightfully so as my mirrors are missing the pins for this. (I have retrofitted keyless so my door harnesses have the pins for this feature)

Question i have is as its expensive with complete new mirrors and all i need is another motor? Is this something one can retrofit? Any info at all helps Smile
V60 2020 
I've changed complete mirrors, with memory, electrochrom and bliss. Now i have a new project in plan - bliss and CTA  Smile
2019 Volvo V60
(07-21-2024, 05:36 PM)paunionutz Wrote: I've changed complete mirrors, with memory, electrochrom and bliss. Now i have a new project in plan - bliss and CTA  Smile

Haha i dont want to go down the BLIS route ? but i guess its that type of mirror i have to get if i also want glossy mirrors.would normal mirrors fit on BLIS mirrors?
V60 2020 
(07-21-2024, 05:39 PM)Pliind Wrote:
(07-21-2024, 05:36 PM)paunionutz Wrote: I've changed complete mirrors, with memory, electrochrom and bliss. Now i have a new project in plan - bliss and CTA  Smile

Haha i dont want to go down the BLIS route ? but i guess its that type of mirror i have to get if i also want glossy mirrors.would normal mirrors fit on BLIS mirrors?

Yes, they will fit
2019 Volvo V60
In theory you only need the motor module which has the position sensors. 
There was a part used for the XC and Crosscountry SPA cars and a differernt part for the non XC SPA cars and the CMA cars.

I believe you need 31402888 for left and 31402889 for right side. Double check part numbers!
(09-04-2024, 06:30 PM)glennda5id Wrote: In theory you only need the motor module which has the position sensors. 
There was a part used for the XC and Crosscountry SPA cars and a differernt part for the non XC SPA cars and the CMA cars.

I believe you need 31402888 for left and 31402889 for right side. Double check part numbers!

Thank you so much! it's another lead towards perhaps finding the solution! would need to do some wiring, but what have i not wired at this point Big Grin
V60 2020 
I don't know exactly what you need wiring wise but I just bought a mirror part from these guys and saw this harness pigtail. https://www.ebay.com/itm/275786072604
Hmm might just pick up new mirrors from swedish junkyard, they are about 150 USD a pop, so not only go i get my position motors, i get glossy outer plastic, auto-dim mirrors and extra mirror covers to sell separatley.
V60 2020