Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
103 Exterior Lights Signature and 104 Turn Signal Type
Stock setting is 02 (Basic illumination only on/off) but there are 5 other illumination configs.

Just curious what this might do

Also 104 Turn Signal Type--it give an option for sequential.  Since I am not aware of Volvo changing the turns to be sequential, perhaps the stock head/taillights are capable?  Assuming it work like some other brands where the light "sweeps" on rather than completely on/off at once.

Anyone mess with these yet?
(02-17-2023, 04:09 PM)kraeburn Wrote: Stock setting is 02 (Basic illumination only on/off) but there are 5 other illumination configs.

Also 104 Turn Signal Type--it give an option for sequential.  Since I am not aware of Volvo changing the turns to be sequential, perhaps the stock head/taillights are capable?  Assuming it work like some other brands where the light "sweeps" on rather than completely on/off at once.

On the V90 as far as I know the new 2022+ lights are LIN and allow sequential but it's not set in the US.

I am not sure for othe rmodels, but if you don't have LIN lights for sure you cannot do sequential
My 2022 C40 has amber sequential turn signals on the rear, so it's probably just a setting that's in there and if your lights support it, it will enable/disable it.
(02-17-2023, 04:09 PM)kraeburn Wrote: Stock setting is 02 (Basic illumination only on/off) but there are 5 other illumination configs.

Yes. They don't work on my 2019 V60
And the sequential turn signal also seen on S/V90 here in Europe only for the 2022 model
2019 V60 D4 Automatic Momentum with AHB
ACC/PA/Backup Camera with OrBit 
They work on the Polestar 2.

All of those are different animation configs for both front and rear lights.

Personally, I feel the factory one is the best anyway.
Hey gents, did some seat time today here are my results. Sequential doesn't seem to have given me anything

2022 Polestar 2, Dual Motor, Pilot Plus, US based

103 Exterior light signature
01 Without illum: lights turned on like 02. Anyone experience this or was it stealth mode? 
02 On/off: DRL on (less powerful version), rear light on
03 signature pattern A: stock, matrix dazzle, light show rear
04 B: seems to be quick on/off of front and rear bar upon pressing on/off. Someone can double check as compared to on/off that seemed to have a soft delay
05 C: front DRL similar to on/off but rear bar is light show
06 D; intensfying glow from DRL , srear bar light show
07 E: intensfying pulse from DRL and rear light bar to solid on
08 F: matrix dazzle front, rear bar light show(didn't feel difference from 03)

104 Turn signal sequence
Standard: stock
Sequential: Doesn't seem to work. Anyone else?
I had the factory active 02 option... tried 03, nothing changed
2019 XC60 Inscription