Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home Safe Lighting
Hi guys

Did anybody found a way to activate the Home Safe Lighting without pushing the stalk? Like turn off engine and lights remaining? 
The feature is annoying, I barely got used to turn off Auto Start-Stop (now we don't need it anymore Big Grin) and I need to get used to this as well
I only had 5 minutes with the car today and disn't find any setting for that except 105 I have it at 01 - Without approach and home safe lighting but I do have the setting in Sensus. I wanted to try one of them but no time unfortunately. Also the configuration looks more like animation rather then function

https://ibb.co/X4qsV21

And, I know this might need a new thread but, I feel the steering input to be a little heavy than what my A3 had but I don't have Drive Mode switch to be able to change based on the mode. There is something at 016 - that I have set to 01 Without. Does anyboday have it at 02 and can switch between the inputs?

And @power6 we also need a mobile friendly interface for this forum Big Grin
2019 V60 D4 Automatic Momentum with AHB
ACC/PA/Backup Camera with OrBit 
+1 I asked to have Tapatalk integration pleaseeeee
I hate this template, but we were in a hurry hehe. There are responsive designs but I couldn't get them sorted out on the timeframe. I am going to go back, or maybe x119 will ;-) and look at implementing that, and maybe tapatalk.
In the right bottom corner of the page you can choose another template... it's buggy, but at least it is responsive
(02-08-2023, 07:39 AM)Stranger Wrote: In the right bottom corner of the page you can choose another template... it's buggy, but at least it is responsive
I've seen it. Way to buggy. Doesn't post
Buggy theme banished - tapatalk should be online today. 

Also created place for this kind of chatter to keep threads clean..
From my post only the last thing was about this Wink)
(02-07-2023, 09:56 AM)marinalin85 Wrote: Hi guys

Did anybody found a way to activate the Home Safe Lighting without pushing the stalk? Like turn off engine and lights remaining? 
The feature is annoying, I barely got used to turn off Auto Start-Stop (now we don't need it anymore Big Grin) and I need to get used to this as well
I only had 5 minutes with the car today and disn't find any setting for that except 105 I have it at 01 - Without approach and home safe lighting but I do have the setting in Sensus. I wanted to try one of them but no time unfortunately. Also the configuration looks more like animation rather then function

https://ibb.co/X4qsV21

And, I know this might need a new thread but, I feel the steering input to be a little heavy than what my A3 had but I don't have Drive Mode switch to be able to change based on the mode. There is something at 016 - that I have set to 01 Without. Does anyboday have it at 02 and can switch between the inputs?

And @power6 we also need a mobile friendly interface for this forum Big Grin

Quick update: 105 - change it to the next option does nothing for my car. Still unlocks and locks the same with the light pattern and this doesn't keep the function for "Coming Home Lights" without pushing the stalk

016 - electrical power steering personalization does exactly this but I think it only goes with Drive Modes so activate that first Big Grin